"The most trusted preschool education for your
little prince and princess"

Monday, August 16, 2010

M-I-A

I am going to be missing in action for a bit.  Remember I said we were moving again?  Well the move is faster than expected- like we are moving in 3 weeks!!!  So the next 3 weeks I am going house hunting, starting school with 3 of the kids, and moving to yet another state.  I have posted reviews or pictures for the next 2 weeks so be sure and visit every day, after that things will be a bit spotty depending on whether or not I have Internet service.   I will continue to post the reviews I have, but I may not take anything additional until I get a permanent address.  Thursday Giveaway links will still run so be sure and add your giveaways!
Thanks for reading 1 Prince and 3 Princesses!  Things will return to normal someday!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails