"The most trusted preschool education for your
little prince and princess"

Monday, August 16, 2010

Lisa Leonard Designs- Review

I recently received a box of products in the mail, and inside I found a gift certificate to Lisa Leonard Designs.
To say that I was excited would be an understatement!  I have seen Lisa Leonard Design ads everywhere and I was so excited to be able to purchase something from her website.

Since it was my daughter's birthday I decided to choose a necklace for her.  I chose the Little Lady necklace with her name stamped on it.  It is the perfect necklace for a girl who is "growing up". 

Lisa Leonard Designs carries a variety of custom necklaces, inspired necklaces, bracelets and earrings.  Definitely the place to find unique and personalized jewelry.

I wanted to Thank Lisa Leonard Designs for the necklace and earrings that were sent to me and for the great customer service!

***Disclaimer*** I was not paid for this post.  I was given a free gift certificate from Mom magazine to Lisa Leonard Designs.  Thank you to both!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails