"The most trusted preschool education for your
little prince and princess"

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Check out this blog....

I am going to be entering this contest for a whole new blog make-over. I have already contacted Becky and she is going to be working with me on redesigning my blog, but I am also hoping to win too!
The prize includes an entire blog make-over (background, header, titles, button, etc.). Re-design your blog for the holidays, or just to your own unique style!To enter, leave a comment on this post and post about this give-away on your own blog!(You can copy my button code on the side of this page and paste it in your post.)To enter a 2nd time, post it on your facebook page.*Also- to all who enter, you will receive 20% off a custom blog make-over! E-mail me to get started!You have until October 31st to enter! I will choose the winner at random.org.
Creative Blog Designs

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails