"The most trusted preschool education for your
little prince and princess"

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Witches, Monsters, and Dragons


We recently bought the new dvd of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, which my kids love and have watched it repeatedly. But the last two weeks my son who is 3 has been having bad dreams about a witch in his closet, and now there is a monster in his closet and dragons and who knows what else is in there. So the other day at Walmart I saw a foam sword for 2$. I bought it so my son would have something to protect himself from all the scary things in his closet. He loves it and now he and his daddy get to go around the house "killing" all the scary stuff in his closet. His daddy also showed him how to "wear" the sword behind his back~

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails