"The most trusted preschool education for your
little prince and princess"

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Need a seat?

We recently completed a remodel of our kitchen and one of the big changes was adding a counter height bar area.  We needed some modern bar stools to complete the project.
My husband and I both had different ideas when it came to seating.  When I think of bar stools I think of a seat with a back so the kids don't fall off and get hurt.  He was thinking of an actual stool type seat, no back and something small.


The great set we bought!

We headed out to look around in stores and couldn't find what either one of us wanted and the prices were crazy high.  I told my hubby that I knew of a great online store that carries everything and we started looking.  We found the perfect pair for our kitchen, and we found them online at CSNstores.  
These stools are the perfect size for our small area, and they are great for kids and adults alike, and even better was the price!

**Disclaimer** I was not paid for this post. I was given a $40 gift code to use at CSNstores in exchange for my post.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails