"The most trusted preschool education for your
little prince and princess"

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bow Allure - review


As a mom of three girls I am always looking for fun, new hair accessories and we found it at Bow Allure!  Bow Allure offers a wide assortment of bows, headbands, hair clips and bow holders. 
Bow Allure is a brand new online boutique, based in Florida, specializing in hair accessories.
Bow Allure was started in 2010 by Juliet Hartley, who is a mom of two girls. Bow Allures goal is to provide fashionable, chic, handmade accessories.

We were sent 2 headbands, and 1 set of hair bows (the ones pictured).  My girls were so excited to try their hair bands and bows.  I especially liked the hairbands for the older girls.  They were super cute, and perfect for the 7 and up crowd!  My 2 year old loved the purple bows and they worked great in her fine, toddler hair.  The hair bows come on an alligator clip that is lined, so their was no pulling of little baby hairs.
I think I am going to be ordering this cute bow holder to contain all of our bows!
You can shop from Bow Allures online catalog and you can find them on Face book.

***Disclaimer*** I was not paid for this review.  I was sent free products to review.  Thank you to Juliet at Bow Allure for contacting me and allowing me to review her products.

1 comments:

woman of hope and prayer said...

I am a new follower. Please follow back. Thanks

http://www.womanofhopeandprayer.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails