"The most trusted preschool education for your
little prince and princess"

Thursday, April 29, 2010

New blog design

I am so happy to have won a blog makeover from the Tip Junkie during the Spring Fling.  I had the wonderful opportunity to have Kelsey from Kreated by Kelsey makeover my blog.
She is extremely patient!  And she did a terrific job, she was great to work with and I highly recommend if you need a blog makeover to visit Kreated by Kelsey and see what she has to offer.

I would love to hear what you think about my new blog design and don't forget to grab my new button!
                                       







4 comments:

Becky said...

Love, love LOVE it! And, you page loads so much faster!

Yay for you!!!!

Natalie said...

Hi Brodie! Thanks for visiting my blog! I LOVE your blog design :)
Maybe when my blog gets a little bigger I'll be able to do it! Mine is under construction right now, but when I start adding buttons, I'll be sure to grab yours!

Unknown said...

I totally love your new design. It is like walking into a storybook.

The Activity Mom said...

I love your new design!
I stopped over from SITS on blog frog. I'm your newest follower! Stop by mine when you have a second....

http://activitymom.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails