"The most trusted preschool education for your
little prince and princess"

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Snowman's Song ~Review



We were recently sent this wonderful Christmas book called The Snowman's Song :A Christmas Story by Marilee Joy Mayfield.   The book included a bonus audio CD of the book being read by the author.  My older girls really enjoyed listening to the book.  The pictures are beautifully done, and it is a really cute story.
The story is of a little snowman who dreams of making a beautiful melody with his voice.  He wants more than anything to sing at Christmas time.  With the help of a little red cardinal and a little girl the little snowman gets his Christmas miracle.

The Snowman's Song is published by Leaping Antelope Productions.  You can purshase this book online from their website.  And for every copy of The Snowman's Song that is sold they will give a copy of the book to a needy family.  They also have other items you can purchase such as matching holiday cards (they match the book), posters and other books.
Thanks to Leaping Antelope Productions for sending me a copy of this book to review.  I received this book because of my membership to The product review place.
***Disclosure*** I was not paid for my reviews all items received were given to me free of charge.  My review is based on my own opinions and was not influenced by my receiving the product.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails