"The most trusted preschool education for your
little prince and princess"

Friday, November 27, 2009

Little Tikes Ride-on Rocking Horse~ Review


I was recently sent the Little Tikes Ride-on Rocking Horse from CSN STORES.  This is a really cute toy for little ones ages 12-36 months.
The Little Tikes ride-on rocking horse foot to floor with rocker base is super is easy to put together and is two toys in one.
The horse is made of durable plastic and  the horse simply snaps on to the base.  Your child can either sit and ride it like a horse, or snap it off from the base and they can roll around using their feet.
I was able to put this together in under 5 minutes.  My younger kids were fighting over it as soon as it was out of the box.  My youngest is 17 months old and she can sit and ride it all by herself.  It sits very close to the ground so I wasn't worried if she fell off.  I think she likes to ride it around better than the rocking part, but that is just her.   Any little one would get great use from this toy.  And right now you can get free shipping from CSN Stores
I would like to Thank CSN Stores for sending us this toy to review.
***Disclaimer*** I was not paid for this product review, this was sent to us free of charge.  All statements made are my own and my review is based on my opinion of the product.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails