"The most trusted preschool education for your
little prince and princess"

Monday, October 31, 2011

The Comforts of Home- Jodi Thomas

I’m getting excited. THE COMFORTS OF HOME is on its way and due to hit the stands on Nov. 1. Whenever I write any of the Harmony Series, I always feel like I’m stepping into another world and for me it is a real world. The town is as real to me as any place I’ve ever lived. I’ve lived in little towns from Freehold, NJ. to Sierra Vista, AZ but now spend most of my days in the little town of Canyon, Texas. For me, I feel at home writing about a small town and the warm, caring people who live there.


THE COMFORTS OF HOME is about a woman I’d wanted to write about since she first appeared in WELCOME TO HARMONY. Ronelle was one of those invisible people we see about town but don’t take the time to know. After a chance meeting with a man who seems more isolated than her, she begins to grow as a person and discovers a world she’d only dreamed of living. The magic of this story for me was how two broken people can help one another.

I hope you’ll join me for this journey inside a small town where people care deeply about one another. You’ll see people you’ve grown to know in WELCOME TO HARMONY and SOMEWHERE ALONG THE WAY. When I’m writing I always think of the reader at the other end of the line. I always wish I could whisper, ‘come along with me on an adventure. I’ll make you laugh and cry and fall in love with the people of Harmony, just as I have.


Jodi Thomas


www.facebook.com/JodiThomasAuthor

*Disclosure* This post was a guest post written by Jodi Thomas.

1 comments:

NIKE said...

play bazaar No.1 Business Forum are with Mr. T. S. Madan (Motivational Speaker) at America, October 2019. Now you can enjoy with his live events and free of cost old and upcoming motivational videos. Find out the website for the live trending viral videos. Join Mow top most life achivement motivational movie.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails