"The most trusted preschool education for your
little prince and princess"

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Zhu-Zhu Pets - Review

A year ago I was a crazy woman trying to find the year's hottest toy for my daughters.   I didn't pay attention to the "Mommy we want Zhu-Zhu Pets" until it was seriously too late.
Now a year later and Zhu-Zhu Pets are still on the top of many kids Christmas lists.  To make things even better, Zhu-Zhu Pets are not so hard to find anymore, and they have come out with a lot more accessories as well as many new Zhu-Zhu Pets.

We had the opportunity to test out some new accessories for the Zhu-Zhu's as well as the new Rock star Zhu-Zhu pets.

My kids still like the Zhu-Zhu pets so they were excited to be able to try out the new ones, and I was excited that I wouldn't have to be fighting through crowds looking for them this year.

Honestly, I don't care for the new Rock star Pets, I don't think they are as cute as the original ones, but the kids all enjoyed them.
With lots of fun accessories the kids had a blast dressing their "pets" up and doing their hair.

I definitely think if your child is a big Zhu-Zhu fan, you can't go wrong, and since they are easy to find this year they would make a great Christmas gift.

Zhu-Zhu pets and accessories can be found at Walmart and Target, and I have seen them for as low as $6.99.

***Disclaimer*** I was not paid for this review, we were sent a free product to review.  Thank you to Amy at BSMmedia for sending the Zhu-Zhu pets and accessories for review.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails