"The most trusted preschool education for your
little prince and princess"

Friday, August 13, 2010

Oh Be Careful....

As children we have all heard the song Oh, Be Careful Little Eyes....have you ever stopped to think, really think about the words? Casting Crowns has an amazing song, called Slow Fade. I love this song and wanted to share it with you. I can honestly say that I know people that if they had only stopped to think what they were doing and what they were ruining. It is a slow fade, and the consequences of a ruined family, ruined life, ruined everything, they last forever. If only they had stopped and thought of the words Oh, Be Careful....

Your iniquities have turned away these things, and your sins have withholden good things from you.
Jeremiah 5:25



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg I love the Casting Crown, I think My favorite is Who am I. I had never heard Slow fade until now, thank you for introducing it to me.

Shana Putnam said...

I love this song so much.

said...

Wow, I've never heard this one. I'm so glad I got to hear it and see the video at the same time. That is so powerful. What a perfect title...it is a slow fade. And we have a lot of power as wives to make our marriages strong, to build our husbands up instead of tear them down, to pull together instead of pull away. Marriage is so hard; the ones that make it work at it every day. And often, one person has to work harder than the other at different times. As long as someone is keeping it together!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails