"The most trusted preschool education for your
little prince and princess"

Monday, August 23, 2010

Made By You Monday -Modern and Classy Designs - Review

Today's Made by You feature is Modern and Classy Designs.

With school right around the corner I was looking for something unique for my daughter.  I found it at Modern and Classy Designs.  Jennifer sent me a personalized pink pencil box with my daughters name displayed across the top.  It's super cute and my daughter loves the fact that it's hers!

Modern and Classy Designs is a home-based business created by Jennifer from York, South Carolina.  Modern and Classy is your one stop place to shop for all things personalized.  From water bottles, to mirrors, baby wipe cases, and more Jennifer offers a wide variety of items that can be personalized to suite all types.  Whatever you are looking for Jennifer is sure to please. 
Whether you are in need of a gift or just looking for something for yourself stop by Modern and Classy Designs, you will be glad you did.

You can find Modern and Classy Designs on Facebook. and check out all the fun stuff she has.

***Disclaimer*** I was not paid for this review.  I was sent a free product to review.  Thank you to Jennifer at Modern and Classy Designs for the review product.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails