One great new product that I recently tried was Outlast Hand Sanitizer. Using Outlast Hand Sanitizer is a handy way to keep the kids germ free when on the go, and best of all it lasts for up to 6 hours!
The benefits of using Outlast Hand Sanitizer:
- While some germs can live on surfaces for more than 2 hours, most alcohol-based hand sanitizers only work for 2 minutes.
- The neat thing about OutLastTM Long-Lasting Hand Sanitizer is that it works for up to 6 hours. Leading hand sanitizers only last two minutes.
- OutLastTM Long-Lasting Hand Sanitizer is alcohol-based, so it kills 99.99% of germs instantly.
- OutLastTM Long-Lasting Hand Sanitizer has a patented formula developed by researchers at Columbia University Medical School.
- Surgeons and other health care professionals have used the OutLastTM Long-Lasting Hand Sanitizer formula in hospitals for years.
- You might think that a hand sanitizer used in hospitals may be rough on your kids’ hands, but OutLastTM Long-Lasting Hand Sanitizer has moisturizers and leaves hands feeling silky and not sticky.
- Other hand sanitizers may end up costing more in the long run because they only last 2 minutes.
- Health care specialists agree that is the single most effective way to prevent the transmission of disease. When soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
I really liked the fact that it lasts for 6 hours and it wasn't sticky feeling at all. You can purchase Outlast Hand Sanitizer online at www.outlastgerms.com and by telephone at .
I was also sent a Clipa. Have you ever seen a Clipa? A Clipa is an instant handbag hanger. A Clipa is a convenient way to hold your purse when you are out and about. Simple put the ring through your purse handle and place it on a surface- just like that your purse is off the ground! I love it! I recently took the kids to see a movie, and used my Clipa to keep my purse off the floor and in view. They are great for restaurants too! You can purchase a Clipa here for 19.99.
The Clipa can be used for:
- Book bags
- Diaper bags
- and more
Use it on:
- Chairs (arms and backs)
- Stall walls
***Disclosure*** I was not paid for this post. I was sent the Outlast Hand Sanitizer and the Clipa free of charge for review purposes. Thank you to the PR Company for sending the review products.