"The most trusted preschool education for your
little prince and princess"

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Winners and Attention Christian~

The winner of the Charm Factory Bracelet is.... Entry #17 Shawna
who said I like the Amethyst heart bracelet.


The winner of the Glee Gum Candy Activity set is.........Entry #21 Donna
who said I "like" Glee on facebook


The winners have been notified and have until Thursday to email me back.
Thanks to all who entered.  I have lots of giveaways going on and some more coming up so be sure and enter!
Sorry to my readers but someone left me an email but no way to get back in touch with them so this is to CHRISTIAN~Christian you emailed me using the contact form about the Nature Made contest, but you did not leave an email address,  I am interested if you could email me the details and your email address. Thank you~

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails