"The most trusted preschool education for your
little prince and princess"

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Growing Tree Toys- Friends 4 Ever Bracelet Kit- Review

When it comes to children's educational toys Growing Tree Toys is the place to shop!
Growing Tree Toys is a family-owned retail institution in State College, PA!  For over 30 years, our brick and mortar store has been changing the way children play by providing them with the highest quality toys available. After 25 years of selling toys to only our local customers, we “opened” GrowingTreeToys.com in late 2003.
Growing Tree Toys has a huge selection of toys for both boys and girls.  The website is easy to use as they narrow their selection of toys by age group and brand of toy.  If you are looking for a fun and creative gift, you will find it at Growing Tree Toys.
I was sent the Friends 4 Ever Bracelet Kit by Alex toys.  I remember making Friendship bracelets when I was a kid, and I couldn't wait for my daughters to try this kit.  This is nothing like the ones I used to make in the 80's.  Wow, have they come along way!  The Friends 4 Ever Bracelet Kit includes 4 color-coded foam looms, which allow kids to make 2 distinct bracelet styles in 8 funky patterns; 22 colors of floss; funky beads for adding special accents; and a beading needle, making it easy for kids to create unique friendship bracelets.

Everything came in it's own storage box, which is really great with toys that have alot of pieces.  The directions were easy to read, and it gave a link to go online and watch a tutorial on how to make the bracelets.  The Friends 4 Ever Bracelets are designed for ages 8 and up, and I definitely think this is appropriate.  My eight year old and I had fun trying to figure it out.  It took us awhile, and we watched the help video to get started.  I love that it is a fun and creative toy, and my daughter loves that she will be able to share them with her friends. 

Growing Tree Toys has some really great promotions going on.  They have a birthday club, Deal of the day, and a blog sponsorship program.  You can also find Growing Tree Toys on Twitter.  Subscribe to their newsletters to get great deals and discounts.

***Disclosure*** I was not paid for this post.  I was sent a product to review free of charge, and this in no way influenced my review.  Thank you to The Growing Tree Toy company for the review product.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails