"The most trusted preschool education for your
little prince and princess"

Friday, May 21, 2010

First Time Books- Review

I found First Time Books on Facebook and they kindly allowed me to choose a book to review.  They have some of the cutest, personalized books!  I choose The ABC book for my youngest who loves to read, though she isn't able to read (she is almost 2) she has a great love of books. 

About the Company
First Time Books was created by John Burke Jr. and Chad Kase.   When John Burke and his wife were having trouble potty training the youngest of our three daughters, Molly a light went off in my head one night. Burke who has 25 years of printing and book binding experience, devised a potty training book that represented the characteristics of our family, such as race, gender, hair color and length. My business partner, Chad Kase, and I created and programmed a distinctive, unique and special storybook about Molly and her potty training adventure. Needless to say, after receiving her own potty book, Molly never entered the bathroom without it, and within 2 weeks, I was living in a diaper free home.


How it works
You choose the story book you want and then you choose your child's gender, ethnicity, hair color, and a friends name.  You simple click on the book you want and then choose your stuff from their.  It's very easy to do and you can see what you are choosing as you go along.

The books to choose from are:
My Personalized ABC Book
My Personalized Potty Book
My Personalized Birthday Book
My Personalized Zoo Book
My Personalized Coloring Book
My Personalized I Spy Book
My Personalized Journals
My Christmas Adventure Book

I love our Personalized ABC book.  It has a picture of M. on every page and every page has her name in the story, plus she is learning her ABC's too!  She loves the book, because she hears her name and the character looks like her.  Each page is nicely designed and is bright and colorful. I believe this would make any child happy and I think it would make a great gift.

Each book is 8.5 X 11 inches in size and each book varies in price.  Prices start out at $15.00 for a soft cover book.   You also have the option to purchase and download a pdf and print your own book.  Visit First Time Books for more information and don't forget to follow them on Facebook, and check out their blog.

***Disclaimer*** I was not paid for this post.  I was sent a free copy to review.  Thank you to  First Time Books for sending me our copy to review.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails