Guess what we did this weekend? Yep, we drove to another state just to eat at our beloved Chick-Fil-A! We haven't eaten there in almost 5 months! We were some very happy people when we left there!
In case you have never eaten at or heard of Chick-Fil-A let me just tell you why we love it.
10 Reasons why we love Chick-Fil-A
- The chicken is the best- it is fried in peanut oil, so it tastes so much better!
- Waffle Fries- need I say more.
- Hand-made Homespun Milkshakes
- Ice dream- that is what their ice cream is called.
- They serve breakfast~ yes I have been know to eat at Chick-fil-a for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Kid Meals- they are much cheaper than any other kid meal I have ever gotten.
- Kid Meal toy- you will find a book or educational toy- no junk, and some restaurants will let you trade in the toy for an ice dream cone.
- Soup- my favorite chicken noodle soup ever!
- Family nights- most franchises will have a family or kid night with an activity for the kids or kids eat free with a paying adult.
- They are closed on Sundays~ I love that they do this, though we have forgotten and driven up only to remember that it was a Sunday and they were closed.
I could go on and on, but you get my point!
I will say this, we had visited so many times, that one of the employees actually recognized my kids at a sporting event, and called out to them by name! I asked my kids who she was and they said it's the Chick-fil-a lady, Mom. I was a little embarrassed that she knew us only because we were always at her restaurant!
***Disclaimer*** I was not paid for this post, nor am I affiliated with Chick-fil-a. These are my own thoughts and this is my own opinion and yours may differ. I would never say no if they offered though!!!