"The most trusted preschool education for your
little prince and princess"

Monday, April 19, 2010

The 2010 Ultimate Blog Party - Afterparty

Well the party is over, but the fun hasn't stopped!  I really enjoyed checking out all the blogs- well not all of them as their was more than 2300 of them! 
Here are three that were new to me and I really enjoyed.

1. Be Thou Exalted- I love that she has the plan of salvation right front and center on her blog! 
2. Joy- The Stay at Home Missionary- she has so much to offer, I really enjoyed reading her blog.
3. Lamp unto my Feet-  I enjoyed this blog, she has lots of great recipes!

My goal is to keep going through the list and check out all the blogs I can~hope you enjoyed the party too!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails