"The most trusted preschool education for your
little prince and princess"

Friday, March 26, 2010

Kiddie Kangaroo - Review

I had the opportunity to review a great new product called  Kiddie Kangaroo.  Kiddie Kangaroo was developed by Joya Machabee, a mom, who was tired of picking up sippy cups, toys, books, etc of the floor when traveling.  She designed a simple to use product called the Kiddie Kangaroo.  The Kiddie Kangaroo is simply placed in the car seat or stroller with the center buckle positioned through the hole.  Your child's weight will keep it in place.  It has two storage pockets on either side, which are convenient for your child to keep all their stuff in arms reach.
We were sent the brown and pink Kiddie Kangaroo, picutred above to review.  My daughter is 22 months old so she has lots of junk in the car, so I was glad to be able to have a place for her to store her stuff.  While I loved the Kiddie Kangaroo, she was not so sure of the new thing in her car seat, and kept pulling the velcro pockets off, she then wrapped the Kiddie Kangaroo arms around her like a blanket.  All in all I think it's a great product.
You can purchase the Kiddie Kangaroo on their website for 19.99, you can also find a retailer near you by typing in your zipcode.

***Disclaimer*** I was not paid for this review.  I was sent this product free of charge, this in no way influenced my opinion of the product.  Thank you to Joya Machabee for sending me this product to review.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails