"The most trusted preschool education for your
little prince and princess"

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Spring

Have you ever watched the cartoon Little Bill? The spring episode has this catchy little song and I can't stop singing it.
Spring is here, Spring is here. 
It's the best time of the year.....

I love spring time~ my favorite season!  Here are a few of the things I like about spring:
  • the warmer weather
  • the birds are out and are chirping
  • the flowers will be blooming soon
  • schools almost over 
  • Easter- Hallelujah, Christ rose from the grave

Hope you all have a great weekend and Happy Spring!





1 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE Spring! I'm so glad it is here, however, our first day of spring is 32 degrees ( it was 70 and sunny yesterday)and rainy/sleet/snow. Have a great day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails