"The most trusted preschool education for your
little prince and princess"

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Our journey begins

Today, my husband, son and I are flying back to Texas to finish packing up our house. That means the 3 girls are all staying in Pa. with my parents. Somehow Nana is going to homeschool the girls and take care of an eighteen month old. Here's what we need to do: SELL our current house. We can't move forward with building our new house until the old house in under contract. We will officially be done living in Texas in two weeks, and that means the kids and I will be living with my parents, while my husband commutes on weekends. Can you tell that this new year is going to be a year of patience and tolerance for me?
This year I am going to have lots of posts about selling a home and building a new house, as well as living with family again all while trying to stay sane!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails