"The most trusted preschool education for your
little prince and princess"

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Children's Zyrtec Perfect Measure~ Review

Recently I was sent a box of Children's ZYRTEC perfect measure allergy medicine. This is the only 24 hour chilren's allergy medicine that comes in pre-measured spoons. Perfect for on the go! This is packaged in an easy way so that you make sure your child is getting the right amount of medicine. Just twist off the cap and squeeze the pre-filled medicine right into your child's mouth.
ZYRTEC relieves sneezing, runny noses, itchy, watery eyes, and itchy throat or noses.
This product is intended for children ages 6 and older. It comes in a dye-free and sugar free grape flavor.
You get 10 pre-filled spoons in each box, and sells for $11.99 at major retailers.
My kids haven't had any allergies in quite awhile, so we haven't gotten to try these out, but if they do start to get allergies I will definitely try these out.
*** Disclaimer*** I was not paid to review this product, I was sent this product free of charge. Thanks to Buzz Agent for sending me this product. I am a member of BzzAgent. All statements made are my own opinion, and therefore may not be the same as your opinion.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails