"The most trusted preschool education for your
little prince and princess"

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What's for dinner?

Here is a really good soup recipe. After my third child (the prince) was born a friend brought this over, and I love it.
Chicken Tortilla Soup
2 cans of chicken broth
1 can Rotel
1 can corn
1 package ranch seasoning
1 package taco seasoning
Cooked shredded chicken
You can make this in the crockpot or stove top.  I usually cook up some chicken breasts in the crockpot and shred the meat and freeze it so I always have shredded chicken on hand.   You can substitute 1 can of the chicken broth with water, but I like using the chicken broth, it adds flavor.
Throw all ingedients in a pan and  heat it up, I usually use the crock pot so I can forget about it and go.
To serve add some shredded cheese and eat it with some tortilla chips.
If you have a favorite recipe you would like to share just email me and I will add it to my list of recipes to share.






0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails