"The most trusted preschool education for your
little prince and princess"

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

About Me

Welcome to 1 Prince and 3 Princesses!  I am so glad you stopped by.  I am first of all a Christian, secondly a wife, to a wonderful husband, we have been married for 11 years. Third, I am a mommy.  We have 4 children.  Three girls, and a boy, thus the concept of my blog.  Somehow I managed to have my kids 22 months apart with a August and June baby, and after a three year break had another set 22 months apart in August and June, I didn't plan it that way and wouldn't do it that way again!
We are currently homeschooling, but if we get the chance to send them to a Christian school, I am ready to send them!  When I am not cooking, cleaning, doing laundry and driving the kids to activities, I love to blog.
 I am looking forward to doing blog reviews, and sharing my opinions with others.  I also love to host giveaways and can't wait to see what opportunities are ahead.
Once upon a time, before I had so many kids, I enjoyed scrapbooking, and someday I hope to find the time to scrapbook again~

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails