"The most trusted preschool education for your
little prince and princess"

Thursday, October 22, 2009

What makes you happy?

I put on some music the other day at breakfast, to drowned out the noise of the kids (wink, wink). As the kids finished breakfast my oldest daughter was singing along to a song, and she said, "Mom, music makes me so happy!" I started to laugh, but then got to thinking about it. Music really can make you happy~ songs have a way of lifting you up when you are down. On the way to park today the kids were listing to Patch the Pirate and my favorite song came on - Lord I Need You. I love that song~ so today I encourage you to put on some music, really listen to the words and hopefully some song will brighten your day!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails